Hiring a top interior design firm is easy with Chelsea Forge.
You are inviting us into your home and your life, so we take careful steps to get to know you,
how you live and your hopes for your dream home.
1. Step One. Call us or sign up on our website to book a consultation appt.
BONUS. You get a sister design team... both Jennifer and Melissa come to your home for 2-3 hours
to listen and discuss your personal style, your color likes and inspirations perhaps from a place
you stayed or from Houzz, Pinterest or decor magazines.
2. Step Two. Contract presented with a break down of the project and into phases of the job.
3. Step Three. After signing the contract the work begins with overall design concept with fabrics, and
furniture pieces and floor plan. A second appointment is made to where the plan is revealed.
If necessary adjustments and a third appointment can be made.
4. Step Four. The furniture is purchased. Final steps are made with installation.
Note, we can assist in going shopping with a client as well as working with project contractors.
BENEFIT: We are transparent in our pricing and how our design fee is added on top of our cost.
Our customers gain the valued expertise of two top designers and retail price savings.
Interior Design Gallery
Link here to see our latest store and design service News & Promotions.
“We could not be happier with their work.”
“Chelsea Forge is a company that you can trust with your vision as well as be challenged
with new ideas. They are professional, friendly, hardworking and casual all at the same time.
We could not be happier with the work they have done and the work they will do for us in
the future.” — Beth & Tom Miskewitz
> More Testimonials...
Interior design is not a one-size-fits-all approach, so our designs services are customized to your unique home style and needs.
- Color consultation — 65.00 per room
- Initial consultation — 165.00 up to 3.5 hours
- Foor plan on graph paper — 175.00/room
- Staging room with current furniture — 175.00/room for 3 hours. Anything after is 30.00/hr
- Staging room and adding furniture — 30.00/hr minimum of 5 hours
- Rendering with overall design concept — 500.00 -1000.00/room depends on size
- Furniture or Lighting selection — our cost plus 25% on top covers designers time
- Party set up — minimum 400.00 develop theme, find items, help set up work on budget
- Personal shopping — 50.00/hour
Please call Jennifer and/or Melissa to discuss your home style and ideas. 908.995.4300